Welcome to the music revolution! Samsung is changing how you’ll access and consume music with the launch of SAMSUNG MUSIC HUB. With SAMSUNG MUSIC HUB you have access to millions of songs for less than $15 a month1.
SAMSUNG MUSIC HUB is a totally new and exciting way of accessing and listening to music via ‘the cloud’. Now you can ‘stream’ music to compatible Samsung devices2. It’s a revolutionary step in making a connection between music and devices like never before.
FREE TRIAL FOR NEW AND EXISTING SAMSUNG GALAXY S II SMARTPHONES
For a limited time, Samsung are offering a free3 two month trial of SAMSUNG MUSIC HUB for existing and new Samsung GALAXY S II smartphones purchased before 31 December 20114
There will also be a one month trial for other GALAXY devices including the Tab, GALAXY S and others where users download the Music Hub app and register before 31 December 2011.
What can you get from the SAMSUNG MUSIC HUB?
ACCESS TO MILLIONS OF SONGS:
Enjoy so much music it will blow your mind. Create more playlists than you could listen to in an entire lifetime.
Coming soon5 The Hub has access to over 10,000+ on-demand HD music clips with stereo sound for all 2011 Smart AV devices. Now your lounge room will become the dance floor.
Create a playlist on one device and then play it on another.
The Premium service works across multiple devices including GALAXY Smartphones and Tablets, Samsung Smart TVs and Smart Blu-ray Players/Home Theatres and also available on computer through a web browser.
FOLLOW ME FEATURE:
Samsung Music Hub will remember which playlist and track you were up to, so if you stop playing on one device and resume on another, it will pick up from the start of the last track played.
Available for Samsung GALAXY Tablets and Samsung GALAXY Smartphones, this allows you to download music from Samsung Music Hub and then store up to 500 tracks6 and play it locally without the need to be connected continuously to a network.
The Hub offers an intelligent suggestion tool, in-depth discography, extensive artists information and a fast search functionality. Searching and finding has never been so fun and easy.
1. Mobile service monthly access fee $9.99. Premium service monthly access fee $14.99. Mobile network or internet connection is needed to access the Samsung Music Hub. Access may be subject to any data restrictions imposed by your mobile or boradband provider.
2. Access to all four platforms & web browser PC available on Premium service from December 2011.
3. Internet access is needed to access the Samsung Music Hub. Data charges from your mobile or broadband provider may apply.
4. Two month trial offer applies to all existing and new Samsung GALAXY SII smartphones purchased before 31 December 2011. The Music Hub application must be downloaded from Samsung Apps and activated prior to 31 December 2011.
5. Available in December 2011 on Samsung 2011 Model SMART TV’s, SMART Blu-ray & Smart Home Theatre Systems.
6. Access to stored tracks is only available while subscription is active. Number of tracks is subject to storage capacity on your device.